This spectacularly presented contemporary residence with its clean lines and high quality finishes has all the hard work done, just move in and enjoy everything your new home, the beachside community of Tugun and the Southern Gold Coast has to offer. The design provides an opportunity for dual living with 2 large bedrooms with built-in robes, a main bathroom, laundry and a second living room located on the lower floor creating an ideal zone for families and guests.
Venture up the white oak stair case to the heart of the home where you will find a sprawling kitchen/living/dining area, the 9ft ceilings and extra height joinery that opens out to the privacy screened balcony through stack doors all adding to the light airy atmosphere. The sleek kitchen has everything at your fingertips, complete with island bench and white stone bench tops, two-pak cabinetry, soft close drawers and stainless steel Smeg appliances, it is both stylish and functional in its design.
Also located on the upper level is the enormous master retreat with generous size bedroom, study nook, professionally fitted out walk-in-robe and luxurious ensuite with double vanity and soaking tub.
With features such as zoned and ducted air-conditioning, ceilings fans, square set cornice and quality fixtures and fittings throughout combined with the ideallic location, this home will not disappoint.
• Situated only minutes from Tugun Centre
• Close to a fine & ever expanding restaurant & café precinct
• 5 Minutes from Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University
• 5 Minutes to Coolangattas shops including $60 million revamped ‘The Strand’
• A selection of reputable schools and sporting grounds all within 10 minutes
• 1 hour to Brisbane
• 45 minutes to Byron Bay
• Close to transport and bus stops
• Tugun is located on Queensland’s Gold Coast just north of the NSW Border
Contact Paul Kearney to arrange a private inspection 0418 983 538
Proudly marketed by Paul Kearney of Base Property Group www.basepropertygroup.com.au
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface