If it's the beachside lifestyle you seek, this home and this location is where you will find it.
If you don't believe in love at first sight this property will change your mind, with its timber floors, ocean views, prime location and absolute charm, there is so much potential here to renovate into the ideal coastal beach style home or capitalise on the development opportunity the Residential B zoning offers and the house being set back from the street creates an open space large enough for an extension or the addition of a pool (STCA).
Singh Street is recognised as one of the iconic locations in Tugun and this classic 3 bedroom home is perched towards the top of the hill capturing 180 degree ocean views from Currumbin to Snapper Rocks. Upstairs the large open plan living area with raked ceilings opens to a covered balcony spanning the full length of the house and wide enough to entertain all your family and friends with french doors allowing access directly from the galley kitchen. Original timber floorboards on the upper level continue through the master bedroom and second bedroom which features a mezzanine ideal for the kids. Downstairs the third bedroom has direct external access from the covered carport and through the extra wide single lock up garage with additional storage.
• Situated only minutes from Tugun Centre
• Close to a fine & ever expanding restaurant & café precinct
• 5 Minutes from Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University
• 5 Minutes to Coolangattas shops including $60 million revamped ‘The Strand’
• A selection of reputable schools and sporting grounds all within 10 minutes
• 1 hour to Brisbane
• 45 minutes to Byron Bay
• Close to transport and bus stops
• Tugun is located on Queensland’s Gold Coast just north of the NSW Border
Contact Paul Kearney to arrange a private inspection 0418 983 538
Proudly marketed by Paul Kearney of Base Property Group www.basepropertygroup.com.au
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access