Rarely does a developer have an opportunity to start with such a magnificent piece of land - a choice of home sites, some with views to the ocean, the night lights of the coast or the serenity of the hinterland. Altitude Aspire will be positioned as a premium residential land estate in the Tweed region, Altitude Aspire will take advantage of breathtaking views through thoughtful urban design that maximises the unique typography of the site.
New land developers feel a sense of responsibility to ensure the end result of their influence leaves a lasting and wonderful legacy for the residents of Altitude Aspire and the surrounding community. Landscaped parkland's incorporating community facilities and walking trails will be a feature of the development to ensure there is a sense of community.
Terranora is a greatly sought after area due to its close proximity to major infrastructure - an easy drive to pristine beaches, restaurants, schools, sporting facilities, clubs, medical centres, hospitals and more.
• 25 minutes to Robina Town Centre
• 15 minutes to Rainbow Bay and Tweed Heads beaches
• 15 minutes to Coolangatta's shops and restaurants include the $60 million revamped The Strand set to showcase a variety of 1st class restaurants and a full line Woolworths and Aldi
• 15 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport and Southern Cross University
• A wide selection of reputable schools and sporting grounds all within 10 minutes
• Under 10 minutes to Tweed Centro and Tweed City Shopping Centre's
• 45 minutes to Byron Bay
Various lots available in Stage 2 and 3 (Stage 1 already sold out) for land sizes and a copy of the current price list please contact Paul Kearney 0418 983 538 or Ben Stephens 0424 670 762 of Base Property Group for details.
Registration of titles / settlement approximately September / October 2017.