A new luxury estate of designer homes in Currumbin Waters, Arcadia Currumbin is bought you by the Multi Award winning developers from the adjacent project Currumbin Pocket. Perfectly located within 5kms of Currumbin's every amenity,
these 33 unique, three bedroom plus study, architect-designed terraces in Arcadia are designed to showcase smart terrace living without compromising on style or location with world famous beaches and trendy café precincts at your fingertips. This is a unique opportunity to enjoy an exclusive and yet convenient lifestyle and immerse yourself in your own private sanctuary. First home buyers should have this high up on there radar with $20,000 government grant.
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, separated from the other two bedrooms by a second lounge/study area
- Kitchen with high quality finishes, stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Open plan living flows to private landscaped yards, with covered patio entertaining areas allowing residents to enjoy the best of outdoor living
- Tiled finish throughout the ground floor with carpet throughout the upper level and all bedrooms
- Modern neutral colour pallet throughout
- Bathrooms with stone benchtop
- Powder room on the ground level
- Split system air-conditioning
- Laundry shute
- Gas hot water system
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and ground floor living area
- Fully fenced yards, pet friendly
- Remote control double lock-up garage with plenty of space for the recreational must haves
- Security screens
- Low Body Corporate
Easy access to M1, Gold Coast International Airport, Southern Cross University, John Flynn Private Hospital, Currumbin RSL, Currumbin Beach and multiple shopping precincts. These homes are also located in the catchment area for the Currumbin Primary School and the sought after Palm Beach Currumbin High School. Arcadia is a luxe estate located in a tranquil cul-de-sac.
Arcadia represents a true investment opportunity for investors with properties appraised at $550 - $580 per week providing you with a gross rental yield of 5.7%. Add to this the depreciation and you have a very good cash positive investment.
Don't miss your opportunity to purchase a brand new luxurious home in one of the most popular coastal suburbs on the Gold Coast.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface