This prime blue chip property has been held in the same family for over 80 years and is now being offered to market. This exceptional opportunity presents unlimited potential to re-develop.
Located within 500m to Tugun and Currumbin beachfronts, this elevated north facing property is set amongst established multi-million dollar homes and offers convenience and panoramic ocean views.
- Prime north facing beachside property in Tugun
- Lot 17 405m2* & Lot 18 405m2* (RP43531) - totalling 810m2
- Current Zoning “Medium Density Residential”
- Building Height Limit – 3 storeys (15 metres)
- Allowable Density is 1 bedroom per 50m2 of site area
- Conveniently located to M1, boutique shops, and a selection of popular Café’s & Restaurants
- GCCC Rates $2,300* (1 January 2019 – 30 June 2019)
* Outline on photos "indicative only"
To satisfy your due diligence, we recommend you contact GCCC Town Planning on 07 55828211 or consult with a local Town Planner.
With an option to purchase adjoining property (9-11 Wade Street, Tugun)
To arrange an inspection or for further information please contact Paul Kearney 0418 983 538 of Base Property Group.