Built in 1989 this home was built to last - structurally very sound and solid, this property is full of original character with loads of potential for those who are looking for extra space to add dual living.
Offering 3 large bedrooms with built in robes (main with ensuite and walk in robe) 2 living/lounge areas, kitchen & bathroom along with large full length front & back verandahs where you can relax and absorb the tranquil leafy outlook and cool coastal breezes.
Downstairs, the entire under house area, provides double lock up garage plus enormous space for additional vehicles and heaps of storage room/workshop for tradies, or potentially you could add separate access dual living for teenager or guest accommodation.
- Large full length front & back verandahs
- 9 foot ceilings throughout
- Roof, ceiling and external walls fully insulated
- Air conditioning to kitchen & living area
- Extra undercover storage beneath front verandah
- Drive through garage to car-pit
- 3 phase power
- NBN ready
- Close to beach, boutique shops and a selection of popular Café’s & Restaurants
- Easy access to M1, Bowls Club and John Flynn Private Hospital
- 5 minutes to Southern Cross University & Gold Coast International Airport
Great chance for the first home buyer or those wishing to apply their innovative style and flare to create something unique, or for the Investor to add to their property portfolio. Don’t miss this opportunity to get your slice of the local beachside market.
To arrange an inspection or for further information please contact Paul Kearney 0418 983 538 of Base Property Group.