Open plan interior, a quiet outlook and a stunning location offer the perfect blend of lifestyle appeal and convenience in this newly renovated unit. Secluded from the road to the peaceful rear of a block of 16. This light filled two bedrooms plus study unit is set on the East corner with sweeping views over the Southern Gold Coast skyline and the Pacific Ocean through to Cook Island by day and then transformed into a beautiful landscape of lights after dark.
Renovated kitchen, brand new floor to ceiling windows in the living room, modern finishes and floating timber floor boards. A stone’s throw to Coolangatta and Kirra's thriving retail and dining precinct, including a direct stairway to the world-class Kirra Point.
- Large kitchen with new stone bench tops, plenty of bench space, storage, breakfast bar, new oven, hot plate and rangehood
- Master and second bedrooms are generous in size with enough room to accommodate a queen bed, built in robes and views South
- Separate study / home office space positioned to the front of the unit
- Large separate internal laundry and bathroom
- Brand new timber entry door with electronic lock for key less entry
- Located on the 4th level
- Beautiful easterly skyline and Pacific Ocean views
- Stunning views from Kirra Beach to Surfers Paradise and the Gold Coast hinterland from the unit entry and common area
- Secure single parking on title with storage room
- Lift and stair access
Currently on Market for Sale.