Deceased Estate - this property WILL BE SOLD. Don’t miss this incredible buying opportunity!
Tucked away in a dress circle location on the north east hillside of East Banora is this original 1984 two level family home filled with loads of charm and character with expansive ocean, river and coastal views. Imagine waking up to this view every day!
Perched on an elevated 1,089m2 block this solid brick home has unlimited potential. This could be your opportunity to add your own personal influences, style and creative flare to create your dream home with plenty of space to include a resort style pool and tropical surrounds in a highly desirable location.
Currently configured to accommodate all the family comprising a spacious floorplan, including lounge room capturing spectacular views, kitchen and dining, 3 bedrooms plus ensuite and separate bathroom upstairs along with separate self contained living downstairs containing 2 bedrooms, kitchen, lounge area plus bathroom/laundry.
- Solid brick family home
- Large 1,089m2 block
- Spectacular ocean, river & coastal views
- Dual Living
- Unlimited potential
- Double lock up garage
- 5 minutes to Tweed City Shopping Centre
- 3 minutes to Banora Point Village Shopping Centre
- A wide selection of reputable private and public schools all within 10 minutes
- 10 minutes to the Gold Coast International Airport and Southern Cross University
- 1 hour drive north to Brisbane and 40 minutes south to Byron Bay
- 10 minutes to Coolangatta and Kingscliff
To arrange an inspection or for further information please contact Paul Kearney 0418 983 538 of Base Property Group.