Tucked away and elevated in a quiet cul-de-sac, as you enter through large wooden double doors into the large open foyer, this family home reveals warm bamboo flooring and radiates plenty of light and style.
Upstairs, the layout offers several living areas for space and comfort. The main lounge room is sun drenched with natural air and light boasting ocean views and surrounded by superbly manicured lawns and luscious tropical gardens - the perfect spot to relax and soak up the tranquility.
The modern kitchen, living and dining areas all flow effortlessly onto a large undercover entertaining deck overlooking the ocean and hills of Tugun - the perfect place to relax with family and friends, inhale the cool sea breezes and watch the twinkling lights at night!
This well presented home, perched high on a large 1,146m2 block, offers generous sized bedrooms all carpeted and with built in robes and ceiling fans, separate study/office, large main bathroom with deep bath and kitchen featuring marble bench tops, quality appliances and ample cupboard space.
A private, paved courtyard bordered by gardens and natural flora off the laundry at the back of the home provides another quiet space to get away and unwind.
- Ocean Views
- 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Large undercover entertaining deck
- Fully maintained Termite Baiting System
- Warm bamboo flooring
- Security screens & ceiling fans throughout
- Manicured lawns and tropical gardens
- Double lock up garage
- Walk to the golden sands of Tugun Beach & friendly Tugun Village
- Walk to Bowls Club, public transport and a selection of gourmet Café’s & Restaurants
- Close to Southern Cross University, John Flynn Private Hospital & Gold Coast International Airport
- A wide selection of reputable schools (both public and private) and sporting grounds all within 10 minutes
- Tugun is located on Queensland's Gold Coast just north of the New South Wales Border
- 45 minute drive south to Byron Bay
- 1 hour drive north to Brisbane
To arrange a private inspection or for further information please contact Paul Kearney of Base Property Group on 0418 983 538.