Wake each morning with an invigorating swim, surf or beach walk just an easy 8 minute leisurely stroll from your home. Every day is a holiday with the sun, surf and sand!!!
This renovated beachside cottage with some original charm and character, is bathed with natural light and fresh coastal breezes. Offering three good sized bedrooms with built in cupboards, polished timber floorboards, functional kitchen with island bench and recently renovated modern bathroom with freestanding bathtub. Entertain guests comfortably and effortlessly from the free-flowing kitchen and adjoining undercover outdoor deck complete with built in cooking area and storage space or relax and soak up the warm winter rays on the sun drenched front verandah.
Situated on a level, low maintenance block with fenced rear yard and plenty of space for the kids and dog to play or you may wish to create your own oasis by adding a sparkling pool and tropical surrounds.
Take a walk to the Bowls Club or the heart of Tugun Village where you have the local Surf Club, shops and a selection of popular Cafe’s & Restaurants.
You and your family can enjoy the easy living and convenience of this centrally located property in Tugun’s friendly and relaxed community.
- Renovated 3 bedroom beachside cottage with spacious undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Easy and low maintenance living
- 582m2 level block with fenced rear yard
- Air conditioning in master bedroom & living area
- Ceiling fans
- Single lock up garage
- Walk to Tugun Beach & a selection of gourmet Cafe’s & Restaurants in Tugun Village
- Walk to Bowls Club, public transport, skate park & dog park
- Close to Southern Cross University, John Flynn Private Hospital & Gold Coast International Airport
- A wide selection of reputable schools (both public and private) and sporting grounds all within 10 minutes drive
- Easy access to M1 (45 minute drive south to Byron Bay and 1 hour drive north to Brisbane)
To arrange a private inspection or for further information please contact Paul Kearney of Base Property Group on 0418 983 538.