As you step into this tastefully re-decorated tri level family home you instantly feel the serenity, privacy and comfort this property offers. Upstairs, the layout provides well separated bedrooms, bathrooms and living areas, large functional kitchen, separate dining, delightful lounge room with fireplace for those cool winter nights where you can get warm and cosy, and an open air balcony where you can relax and watch the stars on those balmy summer nights whilst overlooking lush manicured gardens and surrounding bushland.
Downstairs is dedicated to an entire level of separate and spacious living, including large family/lounge room, bedroom, bathroom, and timber feature doors opening out onto a peaceful balcony and a secluded outdoor space to unwind and soak up the sunshine. This level of the home offers complete privacy and versatility which would be ideal for teenager’s retreat, guest accommodation or dual living potential as it has its own access from the side of the property.
Nestled in a highly desirable, quiet cul-de-sac street, this well designed family home is set amongst a calm tropical oasis and only minutes to patrolled beaches, iconic surf breaks and the friendly Tugun Village.
- 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Privacy, space and comfort
- Separate living and bedroom areas
- Timber floorboards
- Manicured terraced gardens
- Peaceful surrounds and tranquil outlook
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Dual living potential
- Walk to Tugun Beach, Bowls Club & a selection of gourmet Café’s & Restaurants in Tugun Village
- Close to Southern Cross University, John Flynn Private Hospital & Gold Coast International Airport
- A wide selection of reputable schools (both public and private) and sporting grounds all within close proximity
- Easy access to M1 (45 minute drive south to Byron Bay and 1 hour drive north to Brisbane)
To arrange a private inspection or for further information please contact Paul Kearney of Base Property Group on 0418 983 538.