INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Located in the heart of Tugun, opposite parks, playground,
local shops and just 800m of flat walk to the pristine beach, this 3 bedroom duplex has been immaculately renovated and is the perfect entry point in to the highly sought after Tugun market.
With not a cent needed to be spent and no Body Corporate fees, Tugun’s strong rental returns make this property ideal for the savvy investor, while it also lends itself perfectly to the young couple or family wanting to embrace the Southern Gold Coast lifestyle, or could even make a fantastic weekender for Brisbane executives.
Occupying the entire upper level of this well maintained 2 storey building, you will appreciate the modern theme, features and fittings throughout this superb home. Presenting 3 good sized bedrooms with built in’s and ceiling fans, gourmet kitchen with gas stovetop and electric oven, separate toilet and timber floorboards throughout.
Positioned in a wide leafy street, Tugun is known as a family oriented, peaceful beachside community with a growing café and dining scene, conveniently located close to Tugun Markets, the Pacific Motorway, Gold Coast International Airport and John Flynn Private Hospital.
It is rare to find such a fantastic property at this price range in such a convenient location, with minimal ongoing maintenance and upkeep with your beloved pet and without Body Corporate Fees – don’t miss out!
- Convenient location
- Easy & low maintenance living
- Recently renovated
- Pet friendly
- Separate toilet
- Gas stovetop with electric oven and stone benchtops
- Timber floorboards throughout
- Dual balconies (front & rear)
- Ceiling fans
- Single lock up garage with side access
- No Body Corporate Fees
- Walk to beach, Bowls Club, public transport & a selection of gourmet Café’s & Restaurants in Tugun Village
- Close to Southern Cross University, John Flynn Private Hospital & Gold Coast International Airport
- A wide selection of reputable schools (both public and private) and sporting grounds all within 10 minutes drive
- Easy access to M1 (45 minute drive south to Byron Bay and 1 hour drive north to Brisbane)
To arrange to view this property please contact Paul Kearney of Base Property Group on 0418 983 538.